CA Registration goes live on Saturday February 1, 2020 at 8 AM !!
NOTE: This year registration opens at 8 AM since the 1st is on a Saturday!
NEW THIS YEAR!! CA’s with an Adult Volunteer working the full week of camp have the opportunity to register early starting on JANUARY 15th! The adult Staff Member MUST register first and will receive a link in his/her confirmation email for the CA to use to register. DO NOT share this link with any other CA’s as any registrations entered early without an adult volunteer will be deleted.
Here is a link to the registration on Active in case the above button does not work. Just copy and paste it into your browser: (to be added on 2/1/20)
Continued this year: $30 registration fee for CA’s. Since we DO spend a good bit of money on our CA’s we decided it was reasonable to ask for a small registration fee to cover the shirt and patch with a little extra to go toward our CA budget.
- Payment should be made at the time you register.
- Please email me if you have questions about the CA registration fee.
The Application Process:
- On February 1st at 8AM, our Camp Aide Application will “go live” for all CA’s whether or not you are bringing an adult volunteer.
- NOTE: We DO NOT re-type any of the information received – names should be entered as they should appear on camp name tags, email addresses should be double checked for accuracy as we send emails to Camp Aides directly from their applications.
- Applications should be completed BY THE CAMP AIDE (parents are welcome to “ride shotgun”, but please let your GIRL “drive”.)
- Once submitted, a confirmation email will be automatically sent to the email address entered on the application.
- READ IT! It includes important information about training!
- We begin making placements in late April once adults have been assigned to units.
- Placements are announced by the All Staff Meeting on April 30th (adults only). We will send the assignment list to the Camp Aide’s email address provided during registration.
The adult incentive for Priority Placement remains in place. CA’s are being asked to bring an adult volunteer (Staff) with them to camp and provide that name during registration. You can still volunteer as a CA without bringing an adult with you. We understand that a lot of our CA’s cannot bring an adult volunteer, and we do not want to exclude anyone. Girls who will not have an adult volunteer need to register as soon as possible to ensure they are at the top of the list.
- Those CA’s who have an adult volunteering at camp will be assigned in the first round of placements (after graduating seniors).
- The adult volunteer needs to be at least 18 years old and graduated high school in 2018 or prior. It can be a parent, friend, relative, etc…
- They do NOT have to currently be a registered Girl Scout member. However Girl Scout registration will be required along with council approval for the background check prior to March 31, 2019.
- Siblings who are CA’s can use the same adult volunteer.